The Ultimate Kiwi Mince on toast
1. Heat olive oil in a fry pan. Add celery, carrot and onion. Sauté until soft and starting to brown.
2. Add Ultimate Kiwi Mince with Bacon to fry pan with vegetables. Break up into small pieces. Cook until mince is brown.
3. Add tomato paste and crushed garlic. Stir through mince. Cook for a further minute.
4. Add Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and paprika to mince. Stir through.
5. Add beef stock to mince. Bring to boil to reduce liquid.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve hot on buttered toast.