Mediterranean flavours come together in this deliciously simple Spanish Paella featuring our tasty Wagyu Chipotle sausies.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on high heat. Cook sausage slices until lightly browned.
- Turn pan down to medium heat, sauté onion, pepper and garlic for approx. 5 mins (or until softened).
- Add paprikas and rice. Stir to coat rice with spices.
- Add saffron and 3 cups of chicken stock. Gently simmer uncovered until stock is absorbed.
- Add tomatoes, 1 more cup of stock and fold through bratwurst slices and prawns or mussels (if using them). Simmer until stock is absorbed.
- Check rice. If not fully cooked, add another ½ cup of stock. Repeat this step until rice is al denté.
- Ensure seafood is cooked properly and heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.