Delicious Wagyu Sausages. Caramelised onions. What's not to love! That's Friday night dinner sorted.
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Heat olive oil in a small frying pan and saute onion over low-medium heat until soft (approx 10 mins).
- Add Worcestershire sauce and cook for a further 2 mins (or until sauce has reduced by approx half).
- Add the mustard, honey and salt and cook for approx. 1 minute (until the honey starts to caramelise), then remove from the heat.
- Place bread rolls in the oven for 5 mins. (Continue with step 6 while the rolls are heating).
- BBQ or pan-fry the sausages as per pack instructions.
- Serve by filling roll with the honey mustard onions and a Wagyu sausage.