You can't beat this delicious steak salad bursting with flavour and goodness!
- Bring the steak to room temperature and pre-heat the BBQ.
- Season diced pumpkin with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and roast until soft.
- Place sliced onion in a bowl with the red wine vinegar and sea salt. Leave for a few minutes until onion softens a little.
- Drain and rinse the lentils, then add the onion (and vinegar) and the olive oil, garlic and a good grind of black pepper.
- Gently fold through the parsley, chives and roasted pumpkin. Adjust the seasoning if required.
- Dry the steak with a paper towel, season with a little oil and plenty of salt and cook on a hot BBQ.
- While the steak is resting, toss the salad greens in a little olive oil and balsamic and season with a tiny bit of salt.
- Assemble the salad by laying the greens on a large platter, sprinkling the lentil mixture on top (and giving it a bit of a toss), sprinkling with walnuts, blue cheese and cranberries.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain and serve on top of the salad