You can’t go wrong with this all-time family favourite. Deliver a quick and easy mid-week meal with your favourite store-bought sauce, or jazz it up for the adults by adding sundried tomatoes and a pinch of chilli.
- Heat a frying pan to medium and sauté the garlic and onion in the oil until soft and almost translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer for approx. 5 mins before removing from heat.
Cooking and assembly
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Cook the meatballs in batches, using tongs to rotate balls until they are well-browned on all sides. Ensure balls are cooked through before removing them from the heat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat the sauce in a pot or pan.
Serve pasta in bowls topped with meatballs and sauce, then finished with shaved Parmesan.
Spruce up this everyday dish by adding some sundried tomatoes and chilli. Finish with fresh herbs and extra Parmesan.